Facebuilder is a great tool for quickly modeling faces and heads based of specific people or actors. It’s very fast and simple, and all you need are a few pictures of the face or head you want to model.(more…)
Since starting this blog, I’m emailed a couple times a week by people asking for advice about the VFX industry. I’m usually asked:
- How do I get started in the VFX industry?
- How can I become really good at VFX?
- What goes on my resume/reel? Will you look at it?
- Everyone says I have to learn Maya/Nuke/Houdini, is that true?
- Do I need a degree?
- Can I learn online?
- Where can I get started learning Blender/Nuke/Natron?